[Rhodes22-list] We have to let her go......

Gary planegm at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 00:07:15 EDT 2017

Our S/V Just Bent is on the blocks.  Major bummer.  Like Mary Lou we are
casting off the lines of our beloved Rhodes.  We have a few years left in us
and we want to step it up a notch while we can. That means that JB is on the
market.  JB sparked a dream of off shore cruising that I have had for 40
years and now it is time to act on it.  PS.....my wife gave me the OK!
Our Rhodes has way more years left in her than us.  What a stout, safe
sailboat. I'm not sure if we can hook you up with a link as to where she is
listed, but there are many sailboat listings out there. We would love for
her to go to someone who has an appreciation of her capabilities.  I have
done a ton of work on her, (retired aircraft mechanic) (haven't we all)
mostly because she was neglected when we got her.  So whom ever is the new
owner will have a great boat beneath their soles.

I hope the link below works.

http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/64700
<http://www.sailboatlistings.com/view/64700>

-----