[Rhodes22-list] LOOKING to purch: USED Motor /Tiller hardware for my R22

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Sat Apr 15 15:10:52 EDT 2017

 Hi Rhodies,

I'm posting this to ask if anyone has a MOTOR/ TILLER connection hardware
they may want to sell.  I totally understand that the outboard connection
needs to be customized to my Tohatsu 6hp 4 stroke.  I have a good machinist
and can do much of my own work also.  But I would rather not have to start
from scratch!

Stan, if you see this posting and you have one around , I will gladly buy
it! Please email me!

thanks everyone
Lou
sv Miracles