[Rhodes22-list] Transom ladder

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Wed Apr 19 15:08:53 EDT 2017

I’m pretty sure the ladder clip on my boat is custom made by General Boats from King Starboard.  It would be pretty simple to make one if you had some Starboard hanging around.  If you’re not feeling handy, you could try calling or emailing GB.  If you do contact them, be prepared to provide the tubing diameter for the aft pulpit and ladder, since they are probably not all the same.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)