[Rhodes22-list] Just Bent has a new home

Thomas s talmorin at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 27 19:36:42 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

After dozens of emails, a weekend flight, and a few thousand miles, Just Bent has a new home!

I got a great boat for a great deal from a great couple. Gary an his wife were a pleasure to work with, and I wish them all the best in their future sailing adventures, which I bet will include a return to a Rhodes some day.

I have been mostly lurking on the list for around 10 years now, and have had several failed attempts at acquiring a Rhodes 22. Finally the stars aligned and I am officially part of the club.

Just Bent will be kept in a slip on Lake Livingston, just north of Houston, Texas, and may make the occasional trip down to the gulf.

I will probably have some questions in the near future, but all in all, the boat is in good condition so hopefully not to many trouble shooting sessions!

Regards,

Tom

s/v Just Bent

'90 Rhodes 22