[Rhodes22-list] Annapolis Sailboat Show - Oct 5- 9

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Thu Aug 3 20:38:29 EDT 2017

I will provide the tape.

Christopher P. Cowie  [cid:image001.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]   [cid:image002.png at 01CA3AD3.5BD581F0]

4400 MacArthur Blvd, NW<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Suite 300<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
Washington, DC 20007<x-apple-data-detectors://1/0>
202.342.2711<tel:202.342.2711> ex.204 ● 202.342.2691<tel:202.342.2691> fax ●202.270.1470<tel:202.270.1470> mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com<mailto:ccowie at cowieassociates.com>]

[cid:image005.png at 01CE8701.15794830]