[Rhodes22-list] Anybody playing on Lake Erie in September?

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 7 13:36:46 EDT 2017

Weather permitting (as always) We plan to play on Erie launching from Port
Huron September 14 (Thursday) and taking out on or before September 19.
Some days will likely be on shore if the weather is dicey, the trip may
start late, etc.   You know the drill.   We may marina hop East a couple
days, check out the islands or hide in Sandusky bay.   There isn't an
alternate destination for weather yet, maybe return to Kentucky lake or try
Lake Huron, but port Huron Erie would be less then half the trailer time
unless the whole week is forecast to be ugly.   Since a couple boats sail
out of Cleveland and Toledo,  if somebody wants to try to meet in the middle
let us know and we'll head the appropriate direction.

Alex and Tamiko

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark