[Rhodes22-list] 1981 R22 for sale /sv Miracles in Mill Basin Brooklyn

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Mon Aug 7 18:09:23 EDT 2017

Hi Rhodies,

I want to thank Stan, Elton (i will miss him, although we hardly knew one
another) Roger Pihlaja who aided me through tough times with my centerboard
trunk restoration, Mike Weisner who helped me rig the boat my first time in
'07.
I have to sell my 81 Rhodes after finally completing the above the waterline
paint job (Total Boat, Jamestown distrib) We are planning a move to upstate
NY next year and my income and health will not allow me to do the basic
maintenance and rigging required any longer.

heres the info from my Craigslist ad:
1981 Rhodes 22 Sailboat
22 feet long overall, 8 ft beam,  Overall with mast ht: 36 ft, Shoal draft
keel & centerboard
Draft 2ft, Kick up rudder

Restored by owner.  Recent paint job above waterline, cockpit & deck.
Centerboard and trunk restored 2012
Harken headsail furler
135% Genoa and Full Battens on the Main purchased new in 2008
 Single line, slab reefing installed on main
 Tohatsu 6hp 4 stroke outoboard with Tohatsu remote for throttle and shift
in cockpit
 engine service every season, works great.
 Manufacturer’s mast raising system included
 Custom cover made (2014) for storage w mast up included
 2 anchors: 1 Bruce, 1 Danforth
 boarding ladder,
 New electrical system, Xantrex Single battery monitor, New Battery July
2017,
 Outboard has alternator to charge battery & 5W Solar charger w regulator
 Raymarine ST 40 depth finder, new transom transducer 2017
 Standard Horizon VHF,  Sony AM FM CD w iPod input / 4 speaker system
 On demand water pump, sink, navigation lights all work,  Johnson bilge pump
 Safety gear included, 2 life lines, 6 life vests, 1 harness.
 Owners manuals on all devices including engine
 original owner of Tohatsu 6hp, maintenance records.

 $3000.
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53588/DSCF3831.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53588/DSCF3833.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53588/DSCF3839.jpg>