[Rhodes22-list] 1981 R22 for sale /sv Miracles in Mill Basin Brooklyn

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Tue Aug 8 09:19:55 EDT 2017

Chris,
thanks for the input on mast height.  A few yrs back I measured carefully
from my waterline mark to the deck top, then measured the standard mast a
few times, although I think i added my antenna height into the calculation.
When I go under the Mill Basin bridge it says 41 ft, (MLW) and I clear it by
what seems like only about 4-5 feet.

I wish I had a trailer now, but I cannot afford one and the storage alone
would be prohibitive if she doesnt sell by winter.

Safe sails in Europe, hope you have a wonderful time!
Lou
sv Miracles