[Rhodes22-list] 1981 R22 for sale /sv Miracles in Mill Basin Brooklyn

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:45:13 EDT 2017

Hi Lou

Your boat certainly looks very sharp and judging from the list of extras
the new owner is going to get a bargain.

I thought I would remind you that I do quite a lot of deliveries for Stan
and Rhodies on my own trailer and can haul the boat, de-rig and launch at
the other end as part of my hauling fee.

Typically I charge $1.80 per loaded mile if using your trailer and $2.00
per loaded mile if using my trailer. I do have a minimum of $500 per tow if
the distance is less than 250 miles.

Personal email is rbeytagh at gmail.com or call me.

Cheers

Richard Beytagh