[Rhodes22-list] New traveller and shift extender.

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Sun Aug 13 20:32:41 EDT 2017

Hank:
I appreciate your caution. The stern rail is bolted on to the boat although
I intend to beef that up next spring as the bolts are short and the backing
washers are only small washers. I will also need to keep an eye on the set
screws that hold the rail together. In the final analysis I have no idea
whether the rail is sufficiently strong for the traveller. I am relying on
others who have used this sort of arrangement for a number of years
apparently without problems. I will keep my fingers crossed and inspect
regularly.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada