[Rhodes22-list] New traveller and shift extender.

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Aug 14 12:37:10 EDT 2017

Curtis:

I admire enormously people who can make calculations like that. Sure beats
standing there and giving the rail a good shake.

Actually, 450 lbs of force seems like a lot to me. The tubing would be
plenty strong  but it might bend or come apart with a sudden force that
great.

Does anyone have a clue what force it might sustain assuming it is attached
sufficiently well to the boat?

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada