[Rhodes22-list] CB pendant length

Donald Simons borderfolle at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 14 16:37:08 EDT 2017

Years ago I bought an '81 Rhodes from Stan, and now have an '03 with the diamond board.  The standard board uses some pulleys/sheaves to give a mechanical advantage.  The diamond board is directly attached to the trailing edge of the board.  Last year a mouse chewed up my CB pennant while the boat was stored for the winter.   I used a mask and fins to replace the pennant.  It took several attempts, but I placed a knot on the pennant when the board was correctly lowered.  The top of the board is wider and helps fill the gap in the trunk when it is lowered to the correct position.
Don Simons, Ithaca, NY