[Rhodes22-list] Sailing Spain--SAD

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 05:43:54 EDT 2017

So glad she left when she did.  I think when something like this happens it
is important not to behave as the terrorists wish.  They want us to be
afraid, they want us to change our behavior and hunker down, they want us
to react aggressively and give up our freedoms for "safety".  I won't do
it.  I am leaving for a walk down the pedestrian street (part that was
attacked is still closed).  I will go to some shops near by and buy
something, I will take public transportation and my wife is joining me here
in Barcelona in a few days.  Don't let the bastards win.

Chris Geankoplis