[Rhodes22-list] trailer

Lou Rosenberg lsr3 at nyu.edu
Fri Aug 18 22:30:16 EDT 2017

Richard,

Sorry for responding so late. I wanted to thank you for your offer.  If
someone on da list really wants my boat and you are available, maybe it
could work out.

Im sailing Miracles as much as I can and still  listing her around the NYC
area.  Unfortunately moving her up the  Hudson with me will not be cost
effective.  I looked into some of the marinas near Troy NY and  they are not
sailboat friendly , ie: fixed bridges,  some yards demand u have a trailer.

Thanks again for you offer.  I realize I would have to pay you for the
service but its a very nice gesture.
Sail Safe
Lou