[Rhodes22-list] Electric motors; and searching the archives

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Tue Aug 22 12:31:09 EDT 2017

Sounds like an engineering project for Stan to create a tiller motor adaptor for electric propulsion.

Please note our new office address and phone number

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]