[Rhodes22-list] sailboat ground

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Tue Aug 29 09:45:06 EDT 2017

The knot log for my boat has a ground wire that is supposed to be attached to "sea earth" to minimize interference. I don't see that  have anything on my boat that would serve that purpose and was wondering what others do, if anything, to ground electronics.

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada