[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Waterproofing response to Mike

Jay Curry jac2 at wavecable.com
Mon Feb 20 15:42:34 EST 2017

Brooks. As always, I enjoy your responses. Thanks for the mention of
venting. I agree, the floor pan is an important part of that. I need to
consider how to keep that ventilation in place when the seal is not needed.
I am with you on the other points. Sailing should be fun and easy.
Emergencies should be short and recoverable. And last, any work you have to
do should be part of the fun, not forced on you by avoidable problems
associated with the rigging, sails or boat set up.

Take care. Keep it easy and thanks

Jay