[Rhodes22-list] ST1000 installation

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Feb 20 22:57:25 EST 2017

Hi Peter,

Not yet!  I opened up the boat and measured where I want the ST1000 to be affixed (based on the experience of others in the archives). I verified that the throw looks about right and started running the electrical connections.  I had to stop and cover the boat to spend some time with my oldest daughter who thought that the long weekend and great weather was a good excuse to visit.  No complaints here but my planned projects are back on hold until the next warm weekend.  As long as it is done before May 1st I will be happy.

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY