[Rhodes22-list] Cockpit Waterproofing response to Rick

Jay Curry jac2 at wavecable.com
Tue Feb 21 12:47:27 EST 2017

Not upset at all. Just attempting to filter out the useless noise of those
who fail to grasp (deliberately so I think) the scope and intent of my
purpose and idea. Asking questions is often a difficult and painful process.
The reasons for asking them are often attacked by those who disagree or are
in some way challenged by them. A respectful person would take the time and
put in the effort to understand that the answers I seek could mean I am
wrong. I am open to it. You should be as well.

Passing on to me comments about basic sail or boat handling even a brand new
sailor would know are not respectful or in any way helpful. Quite the
opposite. Assuming I am ignoring the purpose and capabilities of the boat
are equally so. Safety has always been the first consideration. Cold water
sailors often do not get second chances.

Your comment below proves you have not fully considered my idea or
explanations and are not even willing  give me credit for having enough
sense to even ask questions.. I see no point in trying to convince you other
wise.