[Rhodes22-list] Visibility with 175

Susan Crane scranevmd at verizon.net
Thu Feb 23 11:39:12 EST 2017

I have the 175 and certainly love it in lower winds, but I do have a problem
with visibility when the sail is fully unfurled.  The window in the sail is
too high for me to see anything at water level and I cannot see under the
sail to watch for other boats.  As a result, I tend to keep the sail
partially furled just for that reason.  I don't imagine that there is a
solution, just thought I would see what others have to say.

Susan Crane
s/v Whimsy
Bohemia River, Chesapeake Bay