[Rhodes22-list] Wiring Diagram Stringers diagram

JP Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Sat Jul 1 21:55:37 EDT 2017

 Good point. Thanks.                                                                                                                                                                         Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device                                                                                                                                                                             From: ml+s1065344n53448h83 at n5.nabble.com Sent: July 1, 2017 4:13 PM To: joedempsey at hughes.net Subject: Re: Wiring Diagram Stringers diagram

	It was certainly the case with mine.  After some struggle, I was able to pull the panel out far enough to disconnect the wires leading to it.  When I re-wired, I made sure I had plenty of slack in wires leading to the back of the panel.
Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)
> On Jul 1, 2017, at 2:01 PM, JP Dempsey < [hidden email] > wrote:
>
> … Also, access to my panel is nearly impossible due to short wires. Is that the case with all R22’s? ...

		http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Water-pump-won-t-shut-off-tp53412p53448.html

		To unsubscribe from Water pump won't shut off, click here .
		NAML

-----
JP Dempsey
s/v Respite