[Rhodes22-list] Center board jammed

Optonline bgreenwald at optonline.net
Sun Jul 2 16:58:49 EDT 2017

I have been off the list for a while and just catching up.  I am late to this matter but wanted to add that I carry a wood dowel on the boat that has been useful in pushing down a stuck centerboard thru the centerline hole (direct pull line).  This usually worked at least when the board was stuck due to marine growth.  I often used Mary Lou's solution as well - particularly when the waves (or other boat traffic) could get the boat to bounce a few times.

Bruce Greenwald
S/V Ruach II