[Rhodes22-list] Broken outhaul car

Shawn Boles shawn.sustain at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 21:10:22 EDT 2017

Hi All:

I took advantage of a local fabrication shop (discovermac.com) to match the
 broken piece using UHMW plastic.(See pic)  I had them leave a little
thickness on each side and tried it out. Needed another pass to get it
right. Seems to work well.
I am sending the broken outhaul and a too big block of the machined UHMW to
Stan.

I don't know whether I had a 'beefy' outhaul or not.

Cheers
Shawn
 s/v Sweet Baboo
(R22 1986/2010)