[Rhodes22-list] RC tire size

Cary Tolbert retiredtoby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 09:47:53 EDT 2017

Graham, I too had old tires on my trailer in 2012. The size rating was
H78-15. I was able to cross the size to the newer metric size.
I bought ST225/75/D15. This size is made for trailers. The D is for load
rating (2540 lbs.) for each tire and has 8 ply sidewalls. Max PSI is 65 lbs.
My brand is Carlisle, though there are many manufactures. I ordered my
tires on line because nobody locally had trailer tires rated for this much
weight.

Cary Tolbert
S/V Whisper

Radford, VA