[Rhodes22-list] Nav software to get to the water.

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 6 12:50:27 EDT 2017

Yes, Ford is a loser on the GPS issue.  The company they deal with for the GPS' s that come with their vehicles is in it for the dollars.  About every 18 months to two years they want to sell you an update.

We use Garmin.  Not always perfect but we have had few problems.  Setting up the GPS is the key.  You have to enter what to avoid and what you want when programming the device.  Shortest route, fastest route, avoid interstates, etc.

Remember all of them need some input from the owner so the instrument knows how to best route you.

Bob in Stuart
2010 "NoKaOi 3"

Sent from my iPad