[Rhodes22-list] Demo sail possible in NW lower Michigan?

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Mon Jul 24 18:31:28 EDT 2017

Bill,

When you decide to move to a Rhodes 22 (notice I didn't say IF), please take a look at the boats that are for sale by our email list members such as this one:

"Hello List members ….I have done it   ….purchased a 34 Sabre and have therefore reduced the price of my Rhodes 22 to $7800
The boat  and trailer are in very good condition ….an excellent buy !
Ads on craigslist Jersey Shore and sailboatlistings.com were modified.
Craigslist Ad  link:
http://jerseyshore.craigslist.org/boa/6233004465.html
Please call  me if you have any interest.
John Taaffe
908-239-5988
Tuckerton, NJ"

Or this one:

"This forum has been much appreciated over the few years I've been a Rhodie.
For full ad, go to
  https://easternshore.craigslist.org/boa/6195826761.html
Here's the short version, mainly for those unfamiliar with Rhodes:
$14,500 with 3HP Torqeedo,  $12,800 without.
Brooks Bridges
1986, Recycled 2006 "Changes"
Cambridge, MD"

Mike