[Rhodes22-list] Sailing in Mexico 12-29 & 30

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:09:10 EDT 2017

So since Enosis is in the terminal I now have some free time.  As you
recall we had a blog at sailingenosis.weebly.com

We kept it up for the most part.  Th3 ere  is a missing segment in British
Columbia that I will try to get to.  However
 Alice does want to finish the Blog in that format.  In the meantime  I
will just to a narration and some pictures based
on my notes and log.  So here are the first couple of days starting on the
29th and 30 of December 2015.  You can
go to the blog first if you need a refresher course (grin)

Chris Geankoplis
ENOSIS I