[Rhodes22-list] beginning of the end

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 6 16:54:17 EDT 2017

|    |

|   Alice, Drive fast...do not walk ....to Edenton to have an afternoon of the most fascinating, scintillating and humorous conversation you have had in a long time. We visited Stan a month or so ago and I had forgotten what a delight it had been to sit & let him bounce from subject to subject with anecdotes in between.
elle
Luv to the Spitzers...    |

|    |

|    |         Yahoo Mail Stationery     |

    On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 4:35 PM, elle <watermusic38 at yahoo.com> wrote:

    On Tuesday, June 6, 2017 4:01 PM, Stan Spitzer <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:

Hi neighbor,

Please do come by in person.  With the loss of my kid brother Elton and
Rose at 95 suffering dementia, I'm getting lonely as hell.  I need to
see a doctor.  I did not start talking until my thirties. In my nineties
I can't stop.  And now there is no one to talk to.  So be forewarned.

stan