[Rhodes22-list] da list still grows

Thomas Delikat tadelikat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:32:52 EDT 2017

This is what he replied to on the list this morning. (Read from bottom up).

On Jun 7, 2017 7:03 AM, "Stan Spitzer" <stan at rhodes22.com> wrote:

gulp.  News like this makes me feel bad, deserting you all after getting
you into this.   But you should live so long and find yourself down to only
one right hand left.   I know, while there is life, there is hope (wish I
said that) and there are a few white knights out there who may swoop down
to save the day.  If not, the medical breakthrough that compounding boat
building experience with organic eggs consumption leads to better health,
may have to be the legacy.

If any realistic changes in the game plan materializes, the Rhodies wing of
the clan will be the first to know.  Now, if only politics were allowed
back on the List I would keep GB alive, if only for my left hand list to
have someone to talk to.

stan

On 6/6/17 10:09 PM, Michael Weisner wrote:

> To all Rhodies,
>
> I find it interesting that, after all these years, "da list" continues to
> attract new individuals.  We have been experiencing 1 to 2 new subscribers
> per day.
>
> Congrats to all of you who are responsible for the creation of this
> wonderful forum so many years ago.

Rummy would be proud!