[Rhodes22-list] Country Rhodes.

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:16:22 EDT 2017

We were driving down from Cleveland and decided to picnic in a park since we
had lots of good food from the Westside Market.   By random luck I found
myself looking at Jerry's /Country Rhodes,/ proudly sporting not only green
sail sun shields, but matching tiller cover, outboard cover and canvas
shades on his front cockpit windows.   Very snazzy indeed.   Jerry
introduced me to the Rhodes when I first joined the list, before my
pilgrimage to GB.   At that time I met him driving to Indiana via a
different route and three years later I was slow to recognize the park until
I saw a Rhodes from the Redneck Yot Club lording over the mere pontoons,

I didn't tell /Lark/ when I got back, but I did give her a good ride.   Or
she gave me one.   The Swallow eggs were no doubt slightly scambled, but
still there.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole