[Rhodes22-list] Ethanol problems

John Taaffe johnfrancistaaffe at outlook.com
Tue Jun 20 02:17:29 EDT 2017

I had a similar problem with my yamaha 8 hp 4 stoke about 6 years back.  My mechanic cleaned the carb and advised me to add a capful of " Marvel Mystery Oil" in my gas tank....have been doing that ever since and have experienced no problems
Also empty the tank each year and use fresh gas

John Taaffe
Little Egg Harbor, NJ

Sent from my iPhone