[Rhodes22-list] forestay length and furling gear

Rhodes22 bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 25 23:01:58 EDT 2017

Graham:  Our '86 had the GBI fuller, which gave us great service for the 13 years that we sailed "NoKaOi 1."  Note that our '86 had a reputation of being the most sailed boat - power or sail, in our marina.  Our 2010 came with the CDI furler and It has performed very well.  It is a bit tricker to get road ready that the GBI; however, it is much more flexible than the GBI so not as likely to "kink."

We are not in Stuart, so I cannot give you any measurements.  If you have Stan's agreement, he would be able to give you the measurements off the top.

Sorry, and Cheers, Bob in Stuart, Florida

Sent from my iPad