[Rhodes22-list] Outboard bracket question

UWILLC krawitzmail-rhodes at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 26 06:59:28 EDT 2017

My outboard bracket was just serviced. Maybe next year I'll go with a simpler
pulley system as recommended by "Skipper." But to not lose precious days
this season, I went with a fast jerry-rigged solution.

Questions:
1. Is the white vertical material on the hull against which the rolling
wheel rolls the original Stan design?
2. If yes, what materials do I use to get it to stay vertical? Glue?
Silicone? As shown in the photos, it swivels to a skewed position. That
causes the outboard to rotate too far inward.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53365/boat2.jpg>
<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/n53365/boat1.jpg>