[Rhodes22-list] Boom Room for Sale

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 10:03:21 EDT 2017

Well the time has come to pass on a valuable piece of equipment.  I bought
this boom room form Stan 2 years ago.  We used it so we could really sail
and enjoy the coast of British Columbia and the rest of the Pacific
Northwest.  Our venerable Rhodes is now bound for the Med. so we will not
need the extra protection that the boom room afforded.  I bought the boom
room from Stan for $1500 and it is now for sale for $850.  I have curised
1,000's of miles in 4 different countries (soon to be 5 with Italy) on my
Rhodes 22's over the 40 years I have owned them.  The boom room allowed my
wife and I to enjoy a dry, bug free cockpit and double the room when
cruising in the inclement weather the Pacific N.W. is known for.  I can
honestly say if you have an ambition to cruise where the sun don't shine
(grin) and the bugs bite this would be well worth the investment.  Contact
me if you are interested.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V Enosis