[Rhodes22-list] I have permission to buy a R22

curtis curtisleister at comcast.net
Mon Jun 26 18:59:26 EDT 2017

Hello
I'm in Pennsylvania but have sailed Hobie and Sunfish in Barnegat Bay, long
long ago.
I Test sailed with Stan's brother (?) 5 or 6 years ago in Annapolis.
How is Stan these days?
I'm here now because the wife is on board and I'm 63, not for a brand new
50k but about half that.

I've contacted  someone in Tuckerton NJ and a 201 area code Sal and Maryland
Mtroy.
If anyone can assist me whilst I have her in the "mood" it would be deeply .
Curtis Leister
PS
I remember someone who owned "Wanderlust" and a green hull from the Brant
Beach YC who stopped by our dock and gave us a ride.