[Rhodes22-list] I have permission to buy a R22

Graham Stewart gstewart8 at cogeco.ca
Mon Jun 26 20:43:05 EDT 2017

Curtis:

I don't think the number that you have is the boat's "Hull Identification
number" (HIN). The HIN would show the month and year of manufacture as shown
in the following example from my boat.

Agile Hull Identification number (HIN): GBX220052G76

GBX = General Boats

220052 = Production/Serial number
22 = length
0052 = production number of the hull
G = Month of manufacture July
76 = Year 1976

SAIL NUMBER: 244 Probably means nothing.

Graham

Graham Stewart
Agile. R22, 1976
Kingston Ontario Canada