[Rhodes22-list] I have permission to buy a R22

Jay Friedland jayf401 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:30:09 EDT 2017

Curtis,
That would be Rob Baldi of green hull in Brant Beach, and I have mine @ Sportsman's Marina in Spray Beach. Both are in the water, mine I can offer a view or sail.

Jay Friedland
S/V Wanderlust '97

Cell 201-803-5665

Sent from my iPad

Jay Friedland
Territory Manager
South Jersey
Mid-Atlantic Region

C: 201/803-5665
E: jfriedland at usfloorsllc.com

3580 Corporate Dr.
Dalton, GA 30721, USA

NOTE NEW PHONE NUMBER:
Customer Service/Ordering: 844-873-8123
E-Orders:  ordering at usfloorsllc.com

Website: http://www.usfloorsllc.com

Natural Cork® | Natural Bamboo® | Castle Combe® | COREtec Plus®

 Thank You for considering the ENVIRONMENT before printing this email
This document is confidential. It may also be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose
or use any part of it. If you have received this in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify by return E-mail.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free.
The sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions.