[Rhodes22-list] forestay length and furling gear

Gary Novotny gjnovotny at comcast.net
Tue Jun 27 10:04:23 EDT 2017

Graham,

My stay was originally apx 27' 10 and 3/8 in. ItThe new one was
shortened to allow for the two extra fittings at top and bottom.

The attached photo shows the setup at the top of the mast. The photo is
upside down. The black disk in the photo is the top of the Alado furler.
The funky adjustable fitting was used to allow clearance for the extra
new fitting.

Hope this isn't too confusing. Call or text me if you need xtra info.

Gary

S/V Moon Shadow 1978 Rhodes 22 S/V Blackfish 1987 Corsair F27 Ankona Fl.

772-971-5753