[Rhodes22-list] Water pump won't shut off

Robert Allen rca1000 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 30 09:28:23 EDT 2017

Well, there’s always something.  While draining the water tank after the winter, I let the water run until it started to sputter.  I turned the handle to off, only to hear the motor still running. I disconnected the wires so it shut off and partially filled the tank.  After connecting the wires, no flow through the spigot.  I believe I my have evacuated the electric pump.  Any ideas how to fix it.  small item for sure, but irritating.

Bob Allen
s/v air force