[Rhodes22-list] Water pump won't shut off

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:20:44 EDT 2017

I used Chris's trip, to prime the self priming pump last spring.   Last fall
it was too week to drain the bottom third of the tank.   Being cheap, I
bought the rebuild kit not the replacement pump.   No directions.   I took
out the wrong screws, so I had to rewire it  and bench test it to determine
polarity.   Either it didn't matter or I guessed right?   I'm not sure why
Stan didn't run it through the electrical panel so you could turn yours off
when it malfunctioned.   At least the same pump and screw hole location is
available.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole