[Rhodes22-list] Water pump won't shut off

Michael Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Fri Jun 30 14:39:50 EDT 2017

Joe,

I replaced my original water tank (Rubbermaid) with the following FDA
approved safe for drinking tank that fit perfectly in my 91 Rhodes:

RV camper trailer 16 GALLON FRESH WATER TANK NEW FDA approved free shipping
$44.99 (lots of pictures and good measurements in listing):
http://www.ebay.com/itm/RV-camper-trailer-16-GALLON-FRESH-WATER-TANK-NEW-FDA
-approved-free-shipping-/371453483763?epid=626499120&hash=item567c5a5af3:g:f
r0AAMXQVT9S1Bge&vxp=mtr

Some new hoses and I was in business!

As far as wiring diagrams go, they are all very different.  The link below
is one attempt by Chris Cowie to document the wiring on his Rhodes22:

http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/electrical-wiring-diagram-tt28197.htm

The cabin floor stringer diagram can be found at:
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20110413/00e3ff2
7/attachment.jpe

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)