[Rhodes22-list] Water pump won't shut off

JP Dempsey joedempsey at hughes.net
Fri Jun 30 21:54:59 EDT 2017

  Thank you, Peter, I'll give it a try.                                                                                                                                                                         Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device                                                                                                                                                                             From: ml+s1065344n53428h63 at n5.nabble.com Sent: June 30, 2017 5:23 PM To: joedempsey at hughes.net Subject: Re: Water pump won't shut off

	JP,
In my copy of the email from Mike, the URL’s got split into 2 lines.  For the first URL, the only character that went to the second line was the “l” from “.html”.  For the floor stringer link, there’s more gibberish on line 2.  You need to copy and paste to recreate the full URL.
—Peter
> On Jun 30, 2017, at 5:15 PM, JP Dempsey < [hidden email] > wrote:
>
> P.S. The second link totally errorred out "404 ERROR NOT FOUND" URL Not
> found.??
>

> -----
> JP Dempsey
> s/v Respite
> Marshall,VA
> --

		http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/Water-pump-won-t-shut-off-tp53412p53428.html

		To unsubscribe from Water pump won't shut off, click here .
		NAML

-----
JP Dempsey
s/v Respite