[Rhodes22-list] Subject: lower stays

Luis Guzman luis.guzman.ve at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 05:54:12 EST 2017

Mary Lou,

Thanks for the info.

It looks like the forward and aft lower stays are attached in a different
way. I thimk that Slim's pictures show the forward stay. Mine is the aft,
and it seems to be bent into the cabin's top.

I could not see Ron's pictures, but it sounds like he had a problem with
the aft stay like me.

I hate to do it, but I guess I'm going to have to do some cutting to repair
it.

Luis Guzman
S/V Aquetxali