[Rhodes22-list] Mast lighting

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Mar 11 07:38:17 EST 2017

Rob,

On my 1988 with a semi-enclosed head, the wires run down a chase along side the compression post, under the head floor to the starboard side, under the galley behind the toe-kick, and up along the hull behind the ice-box to the breaker panel.  No cutting would be required to replace the wire, but lots of disassembly.

Peter Nyberg
Coventry, CT
s/v Silverheels (1988/2016)