[Rhodes22-list] Racing

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 22:24:41 EDT 2017

Sounds like perfect weather for the Rhodes 22, light winds and fairly flat
water.   LWL and depth of ballast mattered less then sail area : wetted
surface.   I noticed that in the Abermarle, pacing myself against some large
boats trying to race in light wind.   Of course I was off the course running
a parallel, so my lack of tactics didn't matter.
Wonderful video.    I'd love to see more, especially the Rhodes at various
points of sail and heel, to try to visualize what it is doing from a vantage
besides the cockpit.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole