[Rhodes22-list] Lowering the mast with Stan's hoist system

rweiss rweiss at siu.edu
Wed Mar 29 13:57:04 EDT 2017

One more related question -- the photos and video I have seen all show this
process being done on the trailer. Is there any reason why I can't do this
with the boat in the water? I don't have a trailer and I just plan to lower
the mast, repair the furling tube and then crank the mast right back up. I
plan to take the boat out of my slip and move it to a longer section of dock
where the mast won't interfere with other boats.

Bob

-----
Bob Weiss
Beach Spring