[Rhodes22-list] Time to let it go?

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 13:38:30 EDT 2017

I was just planning disposal of the dead boat.   Only thing I've heard of
that isn't complete torture is renting a construction dumpster, stripping
off the hardware and cutting it apart with a chainsaw since sawzall blades
get dull quickly.   Steel toes, long sleeves, and goggles for the fiberglass
of course.   Is there any salable lead?    Always check the lazarette for
raccoons, and take plenty of autopsy pictures.

  http://www.mutineer15.org/mutineer-autopsy.html
<http://www.mutineer15.org/mutineer-autopsy.html>

-----
Alex Cole