[Rhodes22-list] Time to let it go?

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 14:02:59 EDT 2017

Of course a chainsaw is dangerous, that makes it manly.    My bro's wife
emasculated him sissified orange kevlar chaps.   But most people seem to use
the chainsaw unless you can pay a landfill to take it in one piece.    I
know some people sink them, but if the wreck ends up washed ashore the Coast
Guard will look for registration or hull ID and chase down the last owner of
record.   The bow I once found washed up by Mentor broke off in the middle
of the numbers, so they couldn't do much that time.

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark