[Rhodes22-list] For sale

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Sat May 13 09:28:25 EDT 2017

Sorry to see John and Julie leave the Rhodie clan. This is truly a
beautiful boat and is a bargain at this price.

Several year's ago Stan asked me if could haul this boat from Edenton NC to
Seattle (about 3000 miles) and so after a quick crash course on how the
mast-raising system worked, I did it.  I so enjoyed seeing the countryside,
meeting the new owners and seeing a little of Seattle that it kick-started
my ongoing boat hauling activities.

I wish you many more sailing days in that beautiful part of the world

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180