[Rhodes22-list] Used non-IMF mainsail for sale

kg4ezq jason_q at jasonquick.com
Wed May 17 11:41:38 EDT 2017

Hello all,

My 74 R22 is no longer with us, but her mainsail is available. It's in good
shape with 3 good battens, no significant stains, no patches or other damage
but is quite old and has definitely stretched over the years. I was sailing
it almost daily until a mishap forced me to retire my boat. If you're
looking for a spare sail or a cheap replacement to hold you over for a while
this would a good option, and since it looks like my next boat is not going
to be a Rhodes :( it's priced to move.

Send me a message if interested. I'm in the Central Florida area and am
happy to arrange a pick up for a local Rhodie. I didn't think to photograph
it before I bagged it but if you're interested and would like a photo I'll
get it out and get some pics.

--Jason